Wednesday 26 August 2015

I AM NOT SEPARATED FROM MY HUSBAND - POPULAR NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS CRIES OUT

I AM NOT SEPARATED FROM MY HUSBAND - POPULAR NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS CRIES OUT


Popular Nollywood actress, Mide Martins-Owo who recently launched her movie “Abike” which was well attended by her fans and colleagues just debunked rumors about her marriage.


In an interview with Encomium Magazine, Mide speaks on the truth about her rumored marriage, new movie, religion and much more.

Speaking on the rumors trailing her marriage, saying we are still very much married.

Mide said “I don’t expect people to still be peddling the rumour. I have been to so many occasions with my husband. He was at the premiere too. We have been going out together. I am not separated from my husband. We live together. We are still very much married”.

Addressing the challenges facing her marriage, she disclosed that she does not know what the rumor is all about.

Mide disclosed that “I have never faced such. We have been married for 12 years. We have not been separated for once. They are bad belle people. I don’t know what the whole rumour is all about. I can’t imagine what brought about the rumour”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here....