Monday 27 April 2015

Hazard named Player of the Year


Eden Hazard has won the Professional Footballers'
Association Player of the Year award.
Hazard, 24, has scored 13 goals and made eight assists in 33
Premier League games to help leaders Chelsea move to the cusp
of the title.
The award was voted for by the Belgian midfielder's fellow
professionals.
Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane, 21, was named PFA Young
Player of the Year, while Chelsea midfielder Ji So-Yun took the
Women's Player of the Year award.
Hazard, who won last season's young player accolade, was
handed the prize at the Grosvenor Hotel in London on Sunday.
"I'm very happy. One day I want
to be the best and what I did this
season is play very well, Chelsea
played very well," he said.
"I don't know if I deserve to win
but it is good for me. It is better
to be voted by the players - they
know everything about football.
"Personally I have played a good
season, I have been there in the big games and I scored a lot of
important goals, this is why I'm better this season."
Arsenal midfielder Leah Williamson, 18, won the Women's PFA
Young Player of the Year award.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here....