Thursday 3 September 2015

I Am Comfortable Without A Wife- Says Pasuma

I Am Comfortable Without A Wife- Says Pasuma


Popular sensational Fuji artist, Pasuma who recently opened up on his marriage plans, has come out to say he is comfortable living alone.


According to Encomium Magazine, the Oganla of Fuji speaks on his career, malice with Nollywood actor Saidi Balogun, marriage and much more.

When asked about living without a wife, Pasuma disclosed that he is comfortable living without a woman and people should allow him live his life.

He said “I am comfortable. I think anything you do in this life, you just have to believe in yourself first. At the same time, if I am not ready to do anything, nobody can force me to do it. By now, I believe people should allow me live my life, they should just wait, it is my life. They should just leave me alone on that, I have the right to live whichever life that pleases me. I am comfortable living without a wife but I can’t shy away from the fact that I need someone to call my wife under my roof. I know quite alright that it’s better for me to have a wife which I will still do, but people should just wait, get their fingers crossed and let me choose for myself”.

Pasuma further added that his mum is not in a hurry and she understands him.

He said “she doesn’t have a choice but she understands me better. Just like I said, people should just allow me live my life. I know what is good for me and nobody can dictate to me how to live my life”.

However, Pasuma urged his fans to watch out for his album ‘Ability’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here....