Tuesday 7 July 2015

SOLUTION TO MTN FREE 3GB FROM JUMIA NOT WORKING WITH BBM



I know this a general problem everyone Faces both the real owner of the phone preloaded with 3gb and the imei tweakers.. Lol. The 3gb seems not to work with BBM and some apps like my showbox, meet me and others but it works perfectly for other apps like WhatsApp, browser, Facebook e.t.c.

If you fall into the categories of those struggling with their BBM then, you are on the rightful post.

How To Fix BBM Not Working With MTN 3gb.

I was once a victim of this I did all I could do to make it work but upon all, no good result. Not until when I try VPN and it worked perfectly.

What am using to make mine work is HOTSPOT SHIELD


WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD?

Android users can download it from playstore by clicking HERE>>>

After installing the app on your phone, You should perform the following operation on your phone.

=>> Open the Hotspot shield you just installed, activate it and minimize

=>> Navigate to your phone settings, click on Apps, Look for BBM and click on it.

=>>Click on "Force Stop", then click "Ok" on the message box displayed.

=>> Now go back and re-launch your BBM and try to send a message

Your BBM should be working by now.

RECOMMENDED: GET 3GIG ON YOUR MTN SIM (FRESH IMEI)


PLEASE USE THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS AS THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE FACING THIS PROBLEM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here....